Monday, May 18, 2009

The knowledge

In the past couple of months I have had the opportunity to learn and work with media tools to better my knowledge on the filmmaking experience. I have really enjoyed learning about different filming techniques and everything from pre production to post production and what all that work entails. During the time I was taking these classes, I also was able to analyze films better and I better understood creative shots, and how those shots were achieved.
I recently began to analyze different Gus Van Sant films, and noticed his interesting and amazing technique.He has a real way of distinguishing a mood through different beautiful shots, and his shot, text and typography is all demonstrated through his work, in a personal and a unique style. I watched Finding Forrester, milk, Good Will Hunting and My Private Idaho, and recognized the genius of this man's style with every shot. I was able to recognize this with more maturity because of the information I gained from this classes I took on film at huter

No comments:

Post a Comment